Sulzer GTC Technology, in alliance with our technology partner, offers commercially proven aromatization technology for gasoline octane improvement or aromatics production. The technology uses a proprietary catalyst in fixed bed reactors with periodic catalyst regeneration. Sulzer GTC provides various options in capital investment and operation modes to maximize our client’s profits.
Aromatization technology for octane improvement
Aromatization technology for aromatics production
- Upgrade low octane gasoline to premium gasoline
- Overall product utilization (gasoline +LPG) is greater than 93%
- The upgraded RON 90 gasoline has low sulfur and olefins, and is
excellent blending material combined with FCC gasoline
- Convert C4 – C8 olefins into aromatics
- No hydrogen needed
- Complete integration with Steam Cracker possible with dry gas for
hydrogen recovery; LPG and paraffins are recycled to steam cracking
- Simple distillation is typically used to meet the aromatics specifications
for paraxylene manufacture
- Feedstocks can be from FCC, Steam Cracking, and Coking
Want More Information?
Contact us to Speak to one of Our technical representatives.