IRPC Americas Pre-Conference Seminar Hosted by GTC Technology: “Tomorrow’s Innovation Today”
Monday, September 24, 2018; 12.30 pm – 5.30 pm — Norris Conference Centers, Houston, Texas
Hydrocarbon Processing and GTC Technology are delighted to be collaborating on a pre-IRPC Americas seminar taking place on Monday, September 24, from 12:30 to 5:30 pm at the Norris Conference Centers, City Centre, Houston, Texas. The seminar will start with lunch from 11:30 to 12:30 followed by an afternoon of essential and comprehensive information sharing and demonstration on “Tomorrow’s Innovation Today.”
There is no fee to attend the seminar. And please note that you do not have to attend the IRPC Americas conference to attend the seminar. However, GTC seminar attendees are entitled to a 30% delegate discount to IRPC Americas, Sept. 25-26, also taking place at the Norris Conference Centerrs.
GTC Technology is widely known for innovation, technical knowledge and commitment to excellence through proprietary technologies and reliable execution. The presentations at the seminar will focus on case studies of advanced process solutions that address the modern challenges for producing clean fuels, integrating refinery and petrochemicals streams, and improving energy efficiency of assets by custom fractionation solutions.
The following process technologies will be discussed:
- GT-BTX®: Aromatics extraction from reformate, pygas, COLO for the production of benzene, toluene, and xylenes, along with GTC’s solutions for the PX complex
- GT-BTX PluS®: Aromatics and sulfur extraction from FCC gasoline without octane loss – Integrating refinery and petrochemical streams
- GT-DWC®: Dividing Wall Column technology – Providing better product specifications with less energy and lower capital costs
- Isomalk℠ technologies: Non-chlorinated catalysts for the isomerization of C4/C5-C6/C7 paraffins; Overall gasoline complex solutions for the production of clean fuels
- Process Equipment Technology (PET): High performance packed and tray towers
We hope to see you at this informative seminar on Monday, Sept. 24.
Lunch: 11:30 am – 12:30 pm
Seminar: 12:30 pm – 5:30 pm
To apply for your place at this exciting seminar, please e-mail Melissa.Smith@GulfEnergyInfo.com