PET Sales Manager
Position Start Date: Immediately
GTC Technology’s process equipment technology (PET) manufacturing facility is located in Euless, Texas (Dallas-Fort Worth area). The PET Sales Manager will be responsible for technical sales activities and support regional sales and marketing in a growing customer base, customer relationships for mass transfer equipment in the Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical and Chemical sectors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job will entail frequent travel to clients’ production facilities and conference venues. The employee should be able to reasonably manage a travel schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow sales volume, product mix (trays & packings) by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors. Meet or exceed sales goals.
- Support sales staff by recruiting, orienting, and training new sales/process team.
- Assist PET General Manager with profit plans by conducting business SWOT analysis, implementing marketing strategies, analyzing trends and results.
- Establish business contacts and working relationships with current and potential customers.
- Prompt response in directing and strategizing key customer inquiries and review and approval technical/commercial proposals and quotations.
- Meet with customers on-site, as required, to review project objectives, specifications and requirements, present and discuss proposal and solutions.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating and speaking in professional conferences.
- Responsible for closing contracts with key customers.
- Responsible for review of sales postmortems and provide feedback to General Manager.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Education / Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) from four-year University or equivalent in Chemical Engineering. MBA or Master’s degree is preferred.
10+ years minimum experience in process engineering design, plant operations, and technical services of refining and petrochemical production plants
Ability to read and interpret technical and commercial documents in English
Ability to define problems collects data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Understanding of the cultural norms for doing business across the globe.
Proficient in commercial process simulators and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Certificates and Licenses
Texas licensed Professional Engineer is preferred.
GTC offers an excellent benefits package that will be discussed during the interview process.
How to Apply
Candidates should submit their resumes to Kay Stevens at email@example.com. Please list ‘PET Sales Manager’ in the subject line.
Euless, Texas (Dallas-Fort Worth area)