H/W Stamping Press Operator
Position Start Date: July 1, 2015
Headquartered in Houston, TX, GTC Technology US, LLC is a global licensor of process technologies and equipment supplier, offering engineering services, process equipment solutions, chemicals and catalysts to the chemical, petrochemical refining and gas processing markets. Our people are our greatest asset – we strive to create a culture that provides challenge, fun and balance. We are seeking a qualified H/W Stamping Press Operator to join our dynamic company. This position is based in our Euless, TX – GTC Process Equipment Technology.
In this role, you will setup, calibrate, and operate Stamping Press line for making hardware parts from sheet metal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Production of quantity and quality of parts as scheduled under normal conditions on assigned machine
- Moving materials to/from machines and operating handling equipment as necessary in loading materials onto the machine
- Responsible to load/unload tooling and versed in performing necessary tooling setups
- Maintain and perform minor repair and upkeep of tooling, and loading of tools onto the machine
- Monitor and replace tooling when required
- Load and setup coils, levelers, feeds, and other associated periphery stamping equipment
- Perform work independently autonomous based on assigned tasks
- Maintain machine tool work area performing minor maintenance and cleaning of machine and associated area
- Must possess strong commitment to Safety (EH&S)
Education / Experience
- High School Diploma (or equivalent) preferred with 3 years’ experience operating subject machine in an industrial shop environment
- Ability to operate Stamping Press line efficiently and maintain normal production accordingly
- Effectively read blue prints and plans (metric units are preferred but not absolutely required)
- Lay out, measure, and mark dimensions and reference lines on material, according to drawings or templates, using calculators, scribes, dividers, squares, and rulers
- Attention to detail and sense of urgency
- Prior work in industrial shop environment
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 60 lbs
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
How to Apply
Candidates seeking a challenging new opportunity are encouraged to submit their resume and salary requirements to email@example.com or submit your resume in person to 1400 Westpark Way, Building 100 Euless, TX 76040. Please list “H/W Stamping Press Operator” in subject line.